My name is Raminta Šukienė and I am leading a Competence Development Team in Telia Lietuva. We are fully responsible for our front line employee competence starting from know-how of products and services and up to implementation of organizational values to each newcomers mind. I am super excited to say that I am currently looking for a new ambitious team member – Leading Trainer (B2B).
Your next challenge?
- As a Leading Trainer, your main objectives will be:
- To become a key partner to boost sales competence in B2B organization
- To drive and lead collaboration with B2B department managers so that B2B sales competence would be of the highest quality and in line with business goals
- To be hands on trainings for our tele sales team and improve such skills as value selling or building a relationship with a B2B customer
- To create new ways of competence development by implementing e-learning format or attracting necessary internal or external resources
- To work closely with tele sales team and become their key partner in creating and implementing new ways of competence development
- To ensure that sales & customer care competence would always be of the highest standard of our sales colleagues starting from a phone call and leading up to a meeting of a CEO.
Who are you?
- Perfect candidate for this position should have:
- Proven record of strong sales competence (B2B)
- Team lead experience
- Training/mentoring/coaching experience
- Stakeholder management know how
- Confident and outspoken – you know how to sell your idea inside a large organization
- Positive attitude, high motivation – you know how to boost positive energy and inspire others
- Taking initiative & lead through complexity – challenging tasks motivate you to grow
- Result oriented – every task taken must be done on time and of highest standard
What will you find at our home?We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally.
We offer a monthly base salary from 2600 Eur to 3900 Eur (gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.
Additionally, each Telia employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Interested?If you fancy joining my team, apply for the job! Do you need to know more, call me at +370 614 63094 or connect with me on LinkedIn. Selection is ongoing, so do not hesitate to get in touch. Last application date is May 14th.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!